Control and monitor up to 50 cyclers from a central software application
Now Eppendorf extends its range of PCR accessories with a new software application to control up to fifty Mastercycler X50 eco modules remotely. The CycleManager X50 support the PCR workflow with features like booking schedule and maintenance management of the connected cyclers.
Users get notified by email when a PCR run is completed. Protocols, log files, user rights can be managed centrally and instruments can be arranged in groups to run them in parallel.
The CycleManager X50 is the perfect tool for high-throughput standardized protocols where reproducibility and lab efficiency are paramount. In combination with the fast heating and cooling rates of the Mastercycler X50 itself, the central organization and control of the instruments leads to even faster PCR results.
More products of this company
- Eppendorf Fast PCR Tube Strips
- 15 mL and 50 mL Eppendorf Conical Tubes - Protein LoBind and Amber
- Eppendorf presents first internally developed CO2 incubator
- New development in the field of Liquid Handling: Highly viscous substances such as collagen are now pipettable
- Take Full Advantage of Versatility: Eppendorf SmartExtender now available