Eppendorf CryoCube® F740 ULT freezers now all-green
Eppendorf reached a further milestone of sustainability by focusing the flagship ULT freezer CryoCube F740 series on future-proof green cooling liquids only: The new F740h, the advanced F740hi, and the water-cooled F740hiw.
By combining longevity and quality with sustainability aspects, the CryoCube F740h is the entry model of the CryoCube F740 series. 740 L of -80°C can be filled with up to 576 freezer boxes. Compared to its predecessor, the F740h saves up to 25% of power.
This is a further building block in a longer green Eppendorf story. Eppendorf now has 10 years of experience in research and development, production, logistics, and service in the field of green ULT freezers.
The CryoCube F740h, the new member of the CryoCube F740 series, VisioNize® user interface and lab connectivity application as well as the eLABInventory sample management software are further new building blocks for a smart cryo-solution of valuable samples.
More products of this company
- Eppendorf Fast PCR Tube Strips
- 15 mL and 50 mL Eppendorf Conical Tubes - Protein LoBind and Amber
- Eppendorf presents first internally developed CO2 incubator
- New development in the field of Liquid Handling: Highly viscous substances such as collagen are now pipettable
- Take Full Advantage of Versatility: Eppendorf SmartExtender now available