Dionex Expands International Infrastructure with New Subsidiary In Ireland
Dionex Corporation has expanded its international sales and distribution capabilities by opening a wholly owned subsidiary, Dionex Ireland Limited, in Dublin, Ireland. The new subsidiary enables the company to address the growing demand for Dionex instrumentation. The addition brings to 16 the total number of Dionex direct sales subsidiaries operating outside the U.S.
"Europe accounted for about 40% of the company's sales in fiscal 2006," said René Trost, Dionex Vice President of Sales & Service, Europe. "With unique challenges and growth opportunities in each European location, the addition of Dionex Ireland leverages our ability to fully address the Irish market."
Dionex now sells directly through its subsidiaries in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands (Benelux), Switzerland, and the U.K. The company also recently opened Customer Support Centers, including applications laboratories, to provide industry-specific expertise in centralized locations in Europe, North America and Asia.
Source: Dionex Corp.
More news from this company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Dionex Corporation (12/14/2010)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Iodide and Iodate in Seawater and Other Saline Matrices (10/02/2009)
- Dionex Enters into Agreement with ESA Biosciences to Acquire the Assets of ESA Life Sciences Tools Business Unit (09/17/2009)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Sulfate and Sulfamate in Topiramate Using Ion Chromatography (09/15/2009)
- Dionex Customer Application Improves Resolution and Separation of Intact Proteins (06/03/2009)