QIAGEN Introduces Novel Web-based Product Finder for any Application
QIAGEN N.V., the world's leading provider of sample and assay technologies, today announced the introduction of the ProductFinder, an innovative on-line tool to help customers easily select the best sample and assay solutions for their specific application requirements.
The interactive tool, the first of its kind in the Life Science industry, covers QIAGEN's comprehensive portfolio of over 500 sample and assay products for all standard protocols and most special applications. All future QIAGEN products will be integrated into the ProductFinder, which is directly accessibly from the company's website.
The database contains sound recommendations based on the company's know-how and broad experience in kit solutions, allowing more than 400,000 customers from academic and industrial research, Molecular Diagnostics and Applied Testing a fast and convenient process from selection to ordering. Answering five to eight questions by a simple mouse click will take customers to the most appropriate product suggestion for their individual needs.
Source: Qiagen GmbH
- QIAGEN acquires Ingenuity Systems (04/30/2013)
- Research expedition to Fukushima seeks to unveil genetic and ecological effects of radiation on animals and plants (07/21/2011)
- QIAGEN Acquires Comprehensive Portfolio of Molecular Food Safety Tests (05/27/2010)
- QIAGEN Acquires ESE GmbH (01/22/2010)
- QIAGEN to Acquire SABiosciences (11/16/2009)