Atrium Research and Vialis Announce Partnership
Atrium Research, the only market research organization dedicated to scientific informatics, and Vialis GmbH, a leading informatics consulting firm, announced today a strategic alliance. Under this new agreement, Vialis will distribute Atrium Research market research publications, starting with the ground breaking report Electronic Laboratory Notebooks: A Foundation for Scientific Knowledge Management. This agreement is a first step toward a broader alliance between the two companies to meet the growing need for scientific informatics strategy, process optimization, vendor selection, and integration services.
"European customers comprise more than half of our revenue" says Michael H Elliott, CEO of Atrium Research. "Vialis' broad informatics knowledge and dedication to customer success will help us meet the growing demand from our global biopharmaceutical clients." Ulf Fuchslueger, Vialis' CEO says "The collaboration with Atrium Research allows us to provide our European customer base with first class market knowledge. In addition this alliance strengthens the support provided to customers on both sides of the Atlantic through joint activities."
Source: Vialis AG
More news from this company
- Accelrys Strengthens Leadership Position in Laboratory Informatics Market by Acquisition of Vialis (01/15/2013)
- Vialis AG and iFactory Announce Partnership to Deliver Real-Time Scheduling to Laboratories (12/19/2012)
- MasterControl, Inc and Vialis GmbH Announce Partnering Agreement (12/07/2009)
- MODA Technology Partners and Vialis GmbH Announce Partnering Agreement (02/12/2008)
- Vialis announces partnership with Arlenda Laboratory Solutions (01/25/2007)