Dionex Expands Its International Infrastructure with a New Subsidiary in Taiwan
Dionex Corporation has expanded its international sales and distribution capabilities by opening a wholly owned subsidiary, Dionex Taiwan Limited, in Taipei, Taiwan. The new subsidiary enables the company to address the growing demand for Dionex instrumentation in this key market. The addition brings to 17 the total number of Dionex direct sales subsidiaries operating outside the U.S.
"We see Taiwan as a very important market in our overall Asia-Pacific strategy. With the new subsidiary, Dionex has built a strong foundation to support our growing customer base there," said Bruce Barton, Dionex Vice President of Sales & Service, Asia-Pacific. "The addition of Dionex Taiwan is another important step and leverages our ability to fully address the Taiwan market."
Dionex now sells directly through its subsidiaries in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands (Benelux), Switzerland, Taiwan, and the U.K. The company also recently opened Customer Support Centers, including applications laboratories, to provide industry-specific expertise in centralized locations in Europe, North America, and Asia.
Source: Dionex Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Dionex Corporation (12/14/2010)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Iodide and Iodate in Seawater and Other Saline Matrices (10/02/2009)
- Dionex Enters into Agreement with ESA Biosciences to Acquire the Assets of ESA Life Sciences Tools Business Unit (09/17/2009)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Sulfate and Sulfamate in Topiramate Using Ion Chromatography (09/15/2009)
- Dionex Customer Application Improves Resolution and Separation of Intact Proteins (06/03/2009)