Vialis announces partnership with Arlenda Laboratory Solutions
Vialis announces a new partnership with Arlenda Laboratory Solutions. Arlenda develops, validates and commercializes an integrated suite of statistical solutions dedicated to the life cycle of analytical methods, from the optimisation to routine analysis while being compliant with regulatory requirements. Arlenda provides decision tools for the validation and the transfer of analytical methods.
Arlenda's expertise is covering the following fields of activity:
- Validated solutions using SAS for the validation of analytical methods.
- Specific developments of SAS applications, and their validation.
- Trainings in validation and statistics.
With this extension of its portfolio Vialis is able to include and integrate the important area of analytical method validation in its Paperless Lab Solutions and thus help its customers to become even more productive.
Source: Vialis AG
More news from this company
- Accelrys Strengthens Leadership Position in Laboratory Informatics Market by Acquisition of Vialis (01/15/2013)
- Vialis AG and iFactory Announce Partnership to Deliver Real-Time Scheduling to Laboratories (12/19/2012)
- MasterControl, Inc and Vialis GmbH Announce Partnering Agreement (12/07/2009)
- MODA Technology Partners and Vialis GmbH Announce Partnering Agreement (02/12/2008)
- Atrium Research and Vialis Announce Partnership (07/02/2007)