Dionex Establishes a Subsidiary in Singapore
Dionex Corporation has formed Dionex Singapore Pte. Ltd. in Singapore, expanding the company's international sales and distribution capabilities. The new subsidiary enables the company to address the demand for Dionex instrumentation in Singapore's growing market. The addition brings to 18 the total number of Dionex direct sales subsidiaries operating outside the U.S., and creates the seventh subsidiary in the Asia-Pacific region.
"The addition of Dionex Singapore firmly establishes our operations in the region and allows us to fully address the Singapore market," said Bruce Barton, Dionex Vice President of International Sales & Service. "Our growing customer base will benefit from the support delivered by the new subsidiary. Singapore is a key market in our overall Asia-Pacific strategy."
Dionex now sells directly through its subsidiaries in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands (Benelux), Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the U.K. The company also recently opened Customer Support Centers, including applications laboratories, to provide industry-specific expertise in centralized locations in Europe, North America, and Asia.
Source: Dionex Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Dionex Corporation (12/14/2010)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Iodide and Iodate in Seawater and Other Saline Matrices (10/02/2009)
- Dionex Enters into Agreement with ESA Biosciences to Acquire the Assets of ESA Life Sciences Tools Business Unit (09/17/2009)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Sulfate and Sulfamate in Topiramate Using Ion Chromatography (09/15/2009)
- Dionex Customer Application Improves Resolution and Separation of Intact Proteins (06/03/2009)