InProcess Instruments has new sales partner in Russia
Ten years after the company was formed, InProcess Instruments has now also established a strong sales partnership in Russia with the SibAnalytService company in Krasnoyarsk.
Alexej Veselov, the managing director at SibAnalytService Ltd., has been active for many years in industrial analysis and he founded his company with six employees in January 2006, in order to offer analysis systems, equipment and affordable materials from well-known international manufacturers to the Russian market. The products on offer range from quadrupole mass spectrometry to element analysis using ICP-MS and ICP-OES, as well as other analysis techniques for industry. The analysis range is rounded off by the sale of appropriate laboratory equipment and special accessories. The majority of customers come from the sectors of metallurgy, chemistry, nuclear energy and various research institutes.
SibAnalyticServices Ltd. sells the entire product range of quadrupole mass spectrometers offered by InProcess Instruments throughout the Russian Federation. Service is guaranteed over the long-term by their own engineers.
Source: InProcess Instruments GmbH
More news from this company
- Change in Management at InProcess Instruments (02/04/2010)
- InProcess Instruments is now DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 certified (08/06/2009)
- New Web Page for InProcess Instruments (05/09/2009)
- New Sales & Distribution Partner in Great Britain and Ireland (04/14/2009)
- 10 years InProcess Instruments (04/14/2008)