VWR and Corning Sign Distribution Agreement
VWR International, LLC has signed a distribution agreement with Corning Incorporated, effective January 2009. This agreement will significantly extend VWR's product offerings as well as enhance VWR's ability to provide customers with the product choices they need to support their critical research and development applications in the life science area.
Corning's Life Sciences segment works closely with customers to understand their problems, explore solutions, and ultimately implement these solutions through its world-class scientific and manufacturing capabilities. Through these collaborative efforts, Corning Life Sciences produces a comprehensive line of laboratory products for life science research.
John M. Ballbach, President, Chairman and CEO of VWR said, "In a committed effort to provide our customers with structured choice for both products and services, we are eager to have the well-respected Corning brand as a part of our product portfolio. We feel that their expansive selection of products will provide both our current and future customers the tools they need for success."
Source: VWR International
More news from this company
- VWR Acquires Hichrom Ltd. (05/07/2015)
- VWR Interntional Signs Agreement to Acquire basan Germany GmbH (05/08/2012)
- VWR International strengthens its position in Italy by aquiring International P.B.I. S.p.A. (09/15/2011)
- VWR International, LLC to Acquire LabPartner (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (08/05/2011)
- VWR Acquires Trenka Industriebedarf Handelsgesellschaft m.b.H. in Austria (04/07/2011)