Thermo Fisher and NETZSCH Announce Sales Cooperation Agreement
Thermo Fisher Scientific and NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH, a major supplier of thermoanalytical and thermophysical instruments, today announced a sales cooperation agreement in the field of thermal analysis and rheology. At present, the two companies will concentrate on the polymer industry in Germany and will offer their customers comprehensive solutions in the field of material and process characterization: The combination of the two product portfolios covers significant steps in the development and processing of polymers, supporting not only the mixing or compounding of materials, but also the determination of rheological and thermomechanical properties. Lab extruders, thermal and rheological analyzers plus the solid expertise of the specialists at both companies add up to a shared portfolio of enormous bandwidth.
"The combined product line is enhanced by the deep store of expertise of our respective sales and application teams and the two companies' wide range of services," says Dr. Jürgen Blumm, managing director and head of sales, marketing and application at NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH. "And our joint international presence will ensure even more efficient support for our customers worldwide."
"The cooperation with NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH supports our goal of being a reliable partner to our customers, one that understands the unique characteristics and requirements of a wide variety of applications and takes them into account in the constant development of its portfolio," says Markus Schreyer, vice president and general manager of the Thermo Fisher Scientific's material characterization business. "And we want to make this knowledge available to our customers throughout the world. For that reason, we are also pursuing cooperation between the two companies in China, France, India and the United States in the near future."
Source: Thermo Fisher Scientific
More news from this company
- High-Pressure Ion Chromatography System Delivers New Levels of Simplicity and Flexibility (02/11/2016)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Life Technologies Corporation (02/06/2014)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Sells its Cell Culture, Gene Modulation and Magnetic Beads Businesses to GE Healthcare (01/08/2014)
- Patent for Multidimensional Chromatography Apparatus and Method for 2-D Ion Chromatography (05/08/2012)
- Dr. J. Sabine Becker Wins 2012 Winter Conference Award in Plasma Spectrochemistry (02/17/2012)