LGC Promochem India announces exclusive distributor agreement with ChromaDex
LGC Promochem India announced today that it has been has been awarded exclusive distributor rights by ChromaDex Corporation, a leader in phytochemical reference standards and contract research, for the sale of its phytochemical reference standards in India. This partnership builds upon the long-standing relationship between ChromaDex and its exclusive European distributor, LGC Standards.
"We are pleased to be expanding our relationship with LGC Standards by working exclusively with LGC Promochem India," Frank Jaksch, CEO of ChromaDex, said. "There is growing demand for ChromaDex products and services in the Indian marketplace and LGC Promochem India's visibility and presence in the Indian market will help to accelerate adoption. Our customers in this growing market will now have much better access to our comprehensive range of phytochemical products and services."
"LGC Standards and ChromaDex formed an exclusive European partnership in 2003 which has dramatically increased customer interest in phytochemical reference substances," said Claudia Ketteler, Business Sector Manager of LGC Standards. "By sharing open and pro-active communications, ChromaDex has integrated suggestions from European users to develop new roduct ranges, allowing us to increase turnover and market share. LGC Standards is proud to be part of such a successful partnership."
Source: LGC Standards
More news from this company
- LGC Standards acquires Africa's largest supplier of reference materials (12/09/2011)
- 26,000 reference materials and one intuitive search engine: LGC Standards launches major online source of accredited reference materials (08/09/2011)
- New reference materials to support dioxin testing of eggs from Germany (02/15/2011)
- LGC Standards continues global expansion with first office in Dubai (01/12/2011)
- LGC Standards extends portfolio with Cardiff Bioanalytical Services acquisition (11/05/2010)